There are 2 versions of the Dual-axis Turntable, please watch the correct videos below to learn about their setup.
1) What are the four threads on the top surface for?
They are for hanging or fixing the objects on the turntable.
Situation 1: The Dual-axis Turntable isn’t detected in Revo Scan
Revo Scan does not detect the Dual-axis Turntable after 30 seconds of searching.
1. Make sure the Dual-axis Turntable is powered normally.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth and Location and search again.
If it still doesn't help, add the Dual-axis Turntable manually in the laptop's or phone's Bluetooth Settings.
Situation 2: It takes forever to connect the dual-axis turntable;
- Make sure your PC, phone, or other devices ARE NOT already connected to the Dual-axis Turntable through Bluetooth because it can be paired to one device once only.
- Delete the previously connected Dual-axis Turntable in Revo Scan and search for it again.
If the above solutions don't work, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.